Jonathan E. Ley is an associate attorney for the Trial Team at Chehardy Sherman Williams. Mr. Ley has practiced in the areas of sports law, toxic torts, class action litigation, personal injury, and medical malpractice.
Mr. Ley is a distinguished combat veteran, having served as an Officer in the United States Army and Army National Guard for more than thirteen years. Mr. Ley received a baccalaureate in Policy Analysis and Management from Cornell University, where he also earned an ROTC scholarship and an Officer’s commission in the Army National Guard. He went on to receive his Juris Doctorate from Tulane University Law School, where he also served as a student attorney in the Tulane Law School Juvenile Litigation Clinic.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Cornell University – baccalaureate in Policy Analysis and Management
- Tulane University Law School – J.D.
- United States District Court, Eastern Districts of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle Districts of Louisiana
- United States Department of Veterans Affair
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association