Matthew J. Pertuit is an associate with Chehardy Sherman Williams, specializing in complex personal injury litigation. He has been listed as a Louisiana Super Lawyer Rising Star in the plaintiff personal injury division. Mr. Pertuit received a Bachelor of Science degree from Louisiana State University and earned his Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center. He also received a Master’s Degree in History from Southeastern Louisiana University in 2020.
Matthew Pertuit is a member of the American Bar Association and the Louisiana State Bar Association. He holds a license to practice law in Louisiana and has been admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Louisiana State University, B.S., 2010
- Southern University Law Center, J.D., 2014
- Southeastern Louisiana University, Masters in History, 2020
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association