Edwin T. Murray is an associate with Chehardy Sherman Williams who specializes in complex litigation, including personal injury, asbestos litigation and commercial litigation. Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams as an associate attorney, Mr. Murray interned for Louisiana Supreme Court Justice Jefferson Hughes and for Judge Ivan Lemelle, the Senior District Judge of the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana. Mr. Murray also interned in the Louisiana Fourth Circuit Court of Appeal for Chief Judges Charles Jones and James McKay and for Judge Edward Lombard.
Mr. Murray received his Bachelor of Arts at Loyola University New Orleans and earned his Juris Doctorate from the Southern University Law Center in Baton Rouge. He is a member of the American Bar Association and the Louisiana Bar Association.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Loyola University New Orleans, New Orleans, LA-B.A., 2015
- Southern University Law Center, Baton Rouge, LA-J.D., 2018
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association