Jonathan M. Lee is an associate at Chehardy Sherman Williams. Mr. Lee primarily handles personal injury cases for the firm. He graduated cum laude from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Petroleum Engineering and magna cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law with a Juris Doctorate. During law school, Mr. Lee was a member of the Loyola Law Review and the Loyola Moot Court Team.
Mr. Lee is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Louisiana State Bar Association. He holds licenses to practice law in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Louisiana State University, B.S
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Federal Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association