Amanda Hogue is an associate at Chehardy Sherman Williams. Amanda is an Estate Planning and Administration Specialist, Certified by the Louisiana Board of Legal Specialization. Her practice includes estate planning, successions and succession litigation, commercial and business litigation, including complex civil litigation, contract preparation and negotiation, corporate governance, entity formation and organization, and general corporate and business law. Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams, Ms. Hogue was a Senior Attorney at Conroy Law Firm in Metairie, Louisiana.
Ms. Hogue earned a Bachelor of Science in Applied Economics and a Bachelor of Science in International Affairs from Florida State University. She received a Juris Doctor degree from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, where she was a member of the Loyola Law Review and graduated cum laude. She went on to earn a Master of Laws in 2010 from George Washington University Law School in Washington, D.C.
Ms. Hogue is a member of the Fifth Circuit Bar Association, the 22nd JDC Bar Association, the 24th JDC Bar Association, and the New Orleans Bar Association.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, B.S.
- Loyola University College of Law, New Orleans, LA,
- George Washington University Law School, Washington, D.C., M.L., 2010
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana
- Fifth Circuit Bar Association
- 2nd JDC Bar Association
- 24th JDC Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association