Stephen K. Conroy is a Partner at Chehardy Sherman Williams. His practice includes civil litigation, corporate law, mergers & acquisitions, business litigation, commercial litigation, products liability, business torts, franchise law, and construction law. He is an honoree of Super Lawyers and was named by New Orleans Magazine as a Top Lawyer. He was also a recipient of CityBusiness’ Leadership in Law Award.
Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams, Mr. Conroy was the managing partner at Conroy Law Firm in Metairie, LA. He started his legal career as a Law Clerk to the Hon. Peter H. Beer, Louisiana Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals and as a Law Clerk to the Hon. Charles Schwartz, Jr., U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana. He is a Charter Fellow of the Louisiana Bar Foundation.
Mr. Conroy graduated from Tulane University, receiving a Bachelor of Arts and earning his Juris Doctor degree. He belongs to the Fifth and Eleventh Federal Circuits Bars, Louisiana State Bar, New Orleans Bar Association, 24th JDC Bar Association, 22nd JDC Bar Association, American Bar Association, and the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Tulane University School of Law, B.A. and J.D.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Fifth and Eleventh Federal Circuits Bars
- Louisiana State Bar
- New Orleans Bar Association
- 24th JDC Bar Association
- 22nd JDC Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel