Anna M. Singleton is an associate with Chehardy, Sherman, Williams, Recile and Hayes, LLP specializing in complex litigation, including personal injury, multi-district class action and commercial litigation. Before attending law school, she worked at the firm as a Paralegal for several years, with a focus on medical malpractice defense and healthcare transaction law. Prior to joining as an associate, she was a law clerk for the firm’s personal injury practice group. Ms. Singleton interned for the Honorable Roland Belsome, at the Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans.
Ms. Singleton graduated cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. While at Loyola, she was a member of Loyola Maritime Journal and earned the Asterisk Award while working in the Misdemeanor Clinic. While earning her law degree, she was also a research/teaching assistant.
Ms. Singleton is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Louisiana Bar Association. She holds licenses to practice in the State of Louisiana and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals, as well as the United States District Court, Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana.
One Canal Place
365 Canal Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Undergraduate, University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Graduated cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Louisiana Association of Justice