Attorney George Mueller counsels corporate and individual clients in transactional matters in the areas of business & corporate law, real estate law, taxation law, and entity governance and finance. He also represents companies and their equity owners during the business acquisition and sale process.
Mr. Mueller has served as a Judicial Extern to the Honorable Dennis Bagneris of the Louisiana Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals. Before his legal career, Mr. Mueller practiced with Big Four accounting firms in the areas of taxation, litigation, and transactional support and business valuation.
Mr. Mueller graduated from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting and the University of New Orleans with a Master’s of Science in Taxation. He then earned a Juris Doctorate with a Certificate in International Studies from Loyola University School of Law. Mr. Mueller is a member of the Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Louisiana State University, B.S. Accounting 1992
- University of New Orleans, M.S. Taxation 1995
- Loyola University School of Law, J.D. 2002, with Certificate in International Studies
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association