Nicholas R. Varisco handles general and complex litigation, as well as personal injury litigation at Chehardy Sherman Williams. He graduated summa cum laude from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Science in Business Management. Following, Mr. Varisco graduated summa cum laude from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law with a Juris Doctorate. During law school, he was a member of the Loyola Law Review and was a William L. Crowe Scholar.
Mr. Varisco is a member of the American Bar Association and the Louisiana State Bar Association. He holds a license to practice law in Louisiana and has been admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern, Middle, and Western Districts of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
One Canal Place
365 Canal Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Louisiana State University – B.S. in Business Management, 2014
- Loyola University New Orleans – J.D., 2018
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District Court
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association