Taquincia Jairles is an associate with Chehardy Sherman Williams handling personal injury litigation. She was named a New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyer in 2020. Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams, Ms. Jairles worked as an attorney for a financial real estate firm quieting tax title of properties throughout the state of Louisiana.
Ms. Jairles earned her Bachelor’s degree from Loyola University of New Orleans and a Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center. While earning her Juris Doctor, Ms. Jairles participated in the low-income Taxpayer Clinic, Mediation Clinic, and Juvenile Law Clinic.
In addition, Ms. Jairles clerked at the United States Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Louisiana.
One Canal Place
365 Canal Place
New Orleans, LA 70130
- Loyola University of New Orleans
- Southern University Law Center
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association