Taquincia Jairles is an associate with Chehardy Sherman Williams handling personal injury litigation. She was named a New Orleans Magazine Top Lawyer in 2020. Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams, Ms. Jairles worked as an attorney for a financial real estate firm quieting tax title of properties throughout the state of Louisiana.
Ms. Jairles earned her Bachelor’s degree from Loyola University of New Orleans and a Juris Doctorate from Southern University Law Center. While earning her Juris Doctor, Ms. Jairles participated in the low-income Taxpayer Clinic, Mediation Clinic, and Juvenile Law Clinic.
In addition, Ms. Jairles clerked at the United States Bankruptcy Court Middle District of Louisiana.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Loyola University of New Orleans
- Southern University Law Center
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association