Patrick Follette is a trial lawyer in the Chehardy Sherman WIlliams litigation section. Mr. Follette has a diverse practice representing plaintiffs and defendants in various areas of law. His practice primarily focuses on commercial and general litigation and personal injury litigation. He represents corporations in multi-million-dollar litigation, defends public entities, and also represents seriously injured plaintiffs seeking compensation for their injuries. The diversity of Mr. Follette’s practice allows him to represent a wide range of clients faced with any legal issue.
Mr. Follette has been named a “Top Lawyer” by New Orleans Magazine every year since 2015 and he was recently selected as a “One to Watch” in the Best Lawyers in America 2021 publication.
Mr. Follette received his Bachelor of Science in finance from Louisiana State University, and his Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams, Mr. Follette interned for the Honorable Jerry A. Brown of the United States Bankruptcy Court in the Eastern District of Louisiana.
In his spare time, Mr. Follette is actively involved in his community. Currently, Mr. Follette serves as the Vice President of IDEA Public Schools New Orleans, Inc. and coaches children’s sports teams at local playgrounds.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Louisiana State University – B.S. Finance
- Loyola University College of Law – J.D.
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Jefferson Bar Association