Phillip J. La Borde is an associate with Chehardy Sherman Williams specializing in complex litigation, including personal injury, commercial litigation, and mass tort litigation. Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams as an associate attorney, Mr. La Borde served as a law clerk at the firm.
Mr. Laborde received a Bachelor of Science in Marketing with a concentration in Professional Sales and earned a Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law. After his first year of law school, Mr. La Borde clerked at Dentons, the world’s largest multinational law firm, in their Warsaw, Poland office. After his second year of law school, he clerked for the Hon. Mitchell R. Theriot, Appellate Court Judge for the Louisiana First Circuit Court of Appeal.
Mr. Laborde is a member of the American Bar Association and the Louisiana State Bar Association. He holds licenses to practice law in the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals and the United States District Court for the Eastern and Middle Districts of Louisiana.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Louisiana State University – B.S. Marketing, 2016
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law – J.D., 2019
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association