Frank DiVittorio practices in the Chehardy Sherman WIlliams Hammond office. His areas of focus include commercial transactions and litigation, debt collection, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, family law, succession litigation, estate planning, and real estate. He is also licensed to write title insurance policies in the State of Louisiana. Before joining Chehardy Sherman Williams, Mr. DiVittorio was with the law firm of Seale & Ross, PLC in Hammond, Louisiana.
Mr. DiVittorio received his Bachelor of Science degree in general business from Louisiana State University and his Juris Doctorate and sports law certificate from Tulane University Law School.
He is currently a member of the board of the Hammond Downtown Development District and serves on the Governmental Affairs Committee of the Greater Hammond Chamber of Commerce. Mr. DiVittorio is a member of the American Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, and has previously served as the President of the Florida Parishes Inns of Court, a professional society of judges and lawyers with the goal of improving professionalism in the practice of law.
111 N. Oak Street
Hammond, LA 70401
- Tulane Law School – J.D.
- Louisiana State University – B.S. in General Business
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Western District of Louisiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Louisiana
- Real Estate Title Insurance Agent, Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Florida Parishes Inns of Court, former President