Meghan E. Ruckman is an associate with Chehardy Sherman Williams handling medical malpractice defense litigation, general litigation, worker’s compensation, and appellate brief writing.
As a New Orleans native, she graduated from Louisiana State University with a Bachelor of Arts in English and earned a Juris Doctorate from Loyola University New Orleans College of Law where she worked in the Family Law Clinic.
Ms. Ruckman holds licenses to practice law in Louisiana, and in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Louisiana, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Louisiana, and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Ms. Ruckman is a member of the American Bar Association, the Louisiana State Bar Association, and a member of the Junior League of New Orleans where she serves as Provisional Chair.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- Louisiana State University, B.S.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Middle District of Louisiana
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association