Timothy P. Scanlan, Jr. is an associate with Chehardy, Sherman, Williams, Recile and Hayes specializing in Personal Injury Litigation, which covers a legal gamut from filing a personal injury lawsuit resulting from an accident to submitting a claim for worker’s compensation or requesting social security disability.
Mr. Scanlan received his undergraduate from the University of Notre Dame with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance. He earned his law degree from The George Washington University Law School with honors. While there he was president of the Mock Trial Board, a member of the Moot Court Board, and an Editor on the Journal of Energy & Environmental Law. Mr. Scanlan is a member of the Federal Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Louisiana State Bar Association. He is admitted to practice in Louisiana, the Eastern District of Louisiana, and the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals.
1 Galleria Blvd
Metairie, LA 70001
- University of Notre Dame, B.B.A. Finance 2015
- George Washington University School of Law, JD 2021 with a concentration in Healthcare Law
- United States District Court, Eastern District of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice